Surgery connoisseur Word Of Mouth: Everything About Gastric Sleeve Surgery
Feeling embarrassed to wear crop tops, high waist jeans, and fashionable stuff just because of that extra tummy fat? Poor thing!!! So, what makes you reach on a decision to seek gastric sleeve surgery Melbourne? You must have tried every possible way to get a fit figure including gym sessions, diet plans, over-the-counter pills, whey proteins, and and and many more strict schedules. But, you are still having a stomach with excess fat.
Not to worry! As an experienced surgeon of Complete Weight Loss Solutions, I come up with everything that you must know before seeking any weight loss surgery Melbourne or any other corner of the world. I would like to start with basic as many of you might not know about the Gastric Sleeve Surgery or may have many misconceptions. Here we go!
Gastric Sleeve Surgery: Introduction
This is a surgery procedure handled by the expert surgeon by creating a small stomach “sleeve” using the device and then remove it permanently. Through this medical approach, the stomach size will be reduced by 75% and this procedure has applied for weight loss. Let me break the knot of misconceptions. Please, read ahead!
5 Years surgery experiences denote, the gastric sleeve surgery can help you lose 60% or more bodyweight!
Considerable facts about the surgery and how they affect the diet
- The reduced percentage of stomach size will affect the digestive system or it will become problematic to people who overeat.
- The success & failure of the surgery highly depends on the person’s strength and lifestyle (as every case is different).
- The surgery will have four phases you need to follow to continue your regular eating habit.
Is there any risk factor?
Even the most tested & practiced procedure has pros and cons. Thus, gastric sleeve surgery has few risk factors that you need to be careful about. Mostly, patients do not have any complications after the surgery but it will still depend upon the health status.
Here are a few potential complications that can affect health:
- The patient may suffer from vomiting if he or she eats more than the stomach capacity
- Stomach lining or in other words Gastritis, stomach ulcers, and heartburn, acidity
- If there is a leakage from digestive contents then it can lead to a few serious infections
- Injury to the adjacent organs like your stomach may get affected
- If there is a scar inside the stomach then it could lead to blockage in the bowel now or maybe in the future.
Do you have any questions about gastric sleeve surgery Melbourne or from the Complete Weight Loss Solutions? Well, you can directly contact us through the mail Id or contact information. Also, you can ask us your questions and concerns through the comment section. We’ll be there for your help. We provide gastric sleeve surgery at an affordable price so if you are seeking a perfect figure or fighting with the sugary food then, we can be your good approach!